Simple. Affordable. Reliable.
Expressfleet gives you clear visualizations of your fleet operations.
Networkfleet’s new online dashboards are intuitive and easy-to-read. You can use them to identify what’s working—and where improvement is needed.
- View drive and idle time, miles driven and more in a single view.
- Examine fleet idling patterns to combat one of the leading causes of fuel waste.
- Quickly spot trends and make decisions to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
Visualizations give you the power to improve your business.
Lower operating costs.
Keep drivers on task.
Keep trucks working.
Find extra time in your day.
Make customers happy.
Meet Expressfleet for small business. Watch the video now.
Watch this 90-second video to learn more about how Expressfleet can help you better manage your drivers and trucks.
Networkfleet mobile apps
for managers and drivers.
Take the power of Networkfleet on the road
through your smartphone or tablet.
Manage your fleet while on the go with easy access to fleet data, routing, scheduling, diagnostics and driver behavior.
- Receive reminder alerts for vehicle maintenance.
- Visualize driving behavior to spot and correct negative driving behaviors.
- See at a glance if vehicles are moving, idling or stopped.
- Receive alerts for speeding drivers.
- Receive check engine (diagnostic trouble code) alerts.
Manage routes and schedules, respond to vehicle alerts, and keep track of driving performance.
- Set schedules, add new stops, re-route and mark stops as complete.
- Be encouraged to practice safe and courteous driving through activity alerts.
- Locate the closest team driver if assistance is needed.
- Follow voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions to the next stop or point of interest (POI).
Heavy duty vehicles and vehicles manufactured before 2008 require additional harness (location tracking information only). Equipment charge of $80 per vehicle applies.
Just plug it in. Yeah, it’s that easy.
Simply insert this small device into the OBD-II port located under the dash of each vehicle.